<VV> dual Corvair Sitings near Houston

EVERETT WILSON aircooled6@prodigy.net
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 12:39:05 -0800 (PST)

While returning from new years festivities with the
in-laws in houston, I spotted two Vairs.

1. Rampside - unsure of year, but had the first design
shifter (4 speed).  White with red stripe sitting in
front of a body shop on FM 1960 just east of
Aldine-Westfield road.  It has been re-painted, but
not fresh, nice upholstery re-do and overall decent
shape.  Last licensed and inspected in 2001, but had a
dealer tag on the dashboard.  No one was there on new
years day (!) so dont know anything else about it.
Phone  on the building is 281-821-1771.   Maybe
someone needs a Rampside!  I took a couple of pictures
with my phone.

2. Station Wagon - in a fenced area west of I-45 North
of Huntsville about 3 miles south of the Rest Area.
There are several old cars there with it, but too far
from the highway to see more than the fact its there
and its white.  I didnt get the phone number, everyone
else was asleep!  Ive driven past this spot numerous
times this past year and only noticed the vair about a
month ago and again on Saturday.

Hope everyone on the list has a terrific 2005!!

Everett Wilson
North Richland Hills TX