<VV> LM Rear Wheel Bearing

Ewell Mills emills5@cfl.rr.com
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 18:21:22 -0500

I am in the process of rebuilding a couple of sets of rear wheel bearings, one
to go in my 65 Monza convertible that has about 72K miles on it (along with
new rear springs on order from Clark's) and also a spare set. (after I put
this set in my 65).  I have purchased all of the parts I need (bearings,
spacers etc.) and have on loan all of the factory tools needed to do it. I am
to the point of packing the bearings on one set and was wondering if there was
a specific brand of bearing grease that is possibly better than others.  I
have previously used Valvoline wheel bearing grease that so far is working
O.K., but if there is something better, I would prefer to use it.  This is a
job I would rather not redo if I can avoid it.  Thanks.

Cecil Mills
Cocoa, Fl.
65 Monza Contv. P/G 110 W A/C.
67 Monza Coupe 4 Spd. 110 W A/C.