<VV> Yellow Lola/Corvair

Sadek Charles H DLVA SadekCH@NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 15:22:08 -0500

If you look in the background of ANY photo of a Corvair
competition/performance event ANYWHERE in the US, there will be Seth's
photo, usually in someone ELSE's car on course or in the pits...

LOL!

Chuck S
YS73

-----Original Message-----
From: Sethracer@aol.com [mailto:Sethracer@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 2:57 PM
To: Taruffi57@aol.com; virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> Yellow Lola/Corvair

In a message dated 1/5/2005 8:39:47 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Taruffi57@aol.com writes:

Seth, I  just want to say that being new here and recently discovering that
you now  own the Lola/Corvair, I would like to inform you that I had first
dibs
on  that car from the 2000 Daytona Convention.  Here I've been waiting on a

call
all this long and now I find out you have it.
You owe me  one.....

Joe Dunlap
Florida

As Matt mentioned, I built the car in 1989-90. About 1994, I sold  it to Joe

Christ, the fellow who displayed it and raced it in Daytona in  2000. He
lives
in South Carolina, I believe. Joe is a bit shorter than I and had  modified
the car for a shorter driver. I could no longer fit in the car when it  was
in
Daytona. Yes, I borrowed a ride from Eddie Meadows at Daytona. Joe still
runs
the car and seems to enjoy it. It supposedly still has the same race tires
sold it with. They might be getting a bit hard by now!  -  Seth