<VV> FC Panel repair using Clarks steel side patch panel

Joe Robbins robbins@monticello.net
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 21:14:33 -0600

I used 9 Clarks patch panels on our 65 Vert, they were great, quality and
fit were very good, Can't say about FC but I was impressed with their Late
panels.

Joe Robbins
BBRT

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org [mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]
On Behalf Of Vairbilly@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2005 9:01 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> FC Panel repair using clarks steel side patch panel

Can anyone comment on using the steel patch panel 6-8 inches high and 4
foot
long that clarks sells. As to how well it fits in behind the drivers side
panel and to how it is curved at the bottom ? I have a friend that does
welding
and would like to try to use Clarks repair panel if possible.

                                                            Thanks for any
info Bill Rudolph (Corvair  Atlanta)