<VV> Question regarding Summit stamped SBC Roller Rockers in Corvairs

LonzoVair@aol.com LonzoVair@aol.com
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 17:12:39 EST

Hey guys,
One of my former local pals has dropped me a note and I've told him I don't
know about it, but someone from the VV list might have a suggestion... He's
assembling a Corvair powered Aeroplane (I just love that old spelling) and he's
just wanting to do it right. If at all possible reply directly to him, since
he's not on the list (but there are a few Vairplane nuts on the list, too, so
maybe it wouldn't be that bad to copy to the list also.)...
You can reach him at:
nhulin@hotmail.com
He is in the Cincinnati area, and a swell guy to boot.
Thanks for the help!
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier pg, daily driver
1963 Greenbrier 4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg