<VV> Question regarding Summit stamped SBC Roller Rockers in Corvairs

corvairs lonwall@corvairunderground.com
Thu, 06 Jan 2005 15:36:26 -0800

Or you can get the same thing from Corvair Underground for $111.00.
Sorry couldn't resist - it's just who i am and I've learned not to beat
myself up over it (!). Lon

www.corvairunderground.com