<VV> rear springs

corvairs lonwall@corvairunderground.com
Thu, 06 Jan 2005 16:54:46 -0800

It's not folklore - and JR is in LC's club and he will confirm as well -
ALL 1964 passenger cars have a different rh and lh spring - period -
It's the only year GM did that - Has to do with the working dynamics of
the transversal leaf spring. And for some unexplainable reason we're the
only people other than GM to EVER offer a correct pair with the correct
differences -  Lon

www.corvairunderground.com