<VV> VirtualVairs post requires approval

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 01:39:48 EST

kaczmarek@charter.net writes:

> This is common practice just about everywhere on the internet, except in
> "Patio Matt's Neighborhood".  When I inquired on the other car list that I
> belong to about it, everyone who responded said the same thing. They just
> wanted to be sure that the person that they were replying got a duplicate of
>
> the message they were sending.
>
> This has always irritated our current Chairman---
*************

Once again our "past immediate chairman" has failed to read / comprehend the
FULL  posting!  GGGG

The Mailman "magic" number seems to be 4....and we cannot change it!

Sending "Dupes" is a pet peeve of mine........but allowable anywhere.....

BUT...when a message is replied to several times by several people...who each
"Reply to ALL"...it soon has over 4 names.....Mailman thinks it's SPAM [
which it IS!!!!]

Sorry Charlie.......no BIG Tunas today

Matt Nall
immediate PRESENT  sofaman

Hank.....if you get this far.........BITE THIS!  LOL!!