<VV> left coast apple cars (Humor?)

Hank Kaczmarek kaczmarek@charter.net
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 06:09:13 -0500

All left coast owners alert!!

I have come into possession of a California car that didn't come with any
apples.

Thus far I have driven my partially restored Corvair without any apples in
it at all!! Is there a special California Apple treatment for the Axles on
Late model Left Bank Corvairs that I missed???  Are there other special
herbal treatments that I can use instead??  Could this Apple Axle Bearing
Balm be a  Deckrug, Inc Product that the Right Bank  Frontman hasn't offered
to those on this side of the Mississippi??  Is it just for axles, or can you
use it on tires too?

If you saw the movie "Cold Mountain" you know there are herbal remedies in
the NC mountains for just about everything, even if the movie WAS shot in
Bosnia!!!  And I would want my California car to have the best!!

Off list replies OK, unless you know someone with a Left Bank car that also
has no Apples!

Hank

 for cars.....apples to apples please!