<VV> Reply ALL??--NO CORVAIR

Mike Kost vairmike@sbcglobal.net
Fri, 07 Jan 2005 08:14:23 -0600

(except BCC: addresses). I normally use "Reply All" then delete the
names I don't want and rearrange the To: and CC: assignments to suit
what I want because I am a lazy typist. "Reply All" will by default put
the address of the person who sent the message on the To: line with the
other addresses (To: and CC:) on the CC: line (except on fastvair which
has a :Reply-To: line).

Mike Kost

P.S. I went ahead and sent this to the list in case there were others
who didn't understand. I also think it is VERY important to make replies
to the list rather than just to the sender unless the reply is truly
private in nature. This replying in public to questions is what makes
this list work so well!