<VV> Reply ALL??--NO CORVAIR

Dave Keillor dkeillor@ultrex.com
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 14:37:56 -0600

NO!!!  100% doesn't go the list because the list strips attachments.  If I
can can answer a posters question by attaching a picture, I'll do that and
cc the poster.  The poster will get the picture, but the list won't.  So,
why send to the list, too?  In case there are others with the same question
who want the attachment.  They'll know from the list that it's available and
can request it from me directly.  I just did that very thing a few days ago.

Dave Keillor

-----Original Message-----
From: UltraMonzaWest@aol.com [mailto:UltraMonzaWest@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 2:33 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> Reply ALL??--NO CORVAIR

NO!!   100%  goes to 100%  of those subscribed........if sent to VV!!!

That's why it is ludicrous to send a CC / BC  to anyone.....I recieve over
200 emails per day........but thanks to those that reply to ME  as well as
the
lists.....it's really only 150!  The rest is garbage..SPAM......wasted
bandwith......

Just a pet peeve of mine.....

Matt