<VV> Conventional, Synthetic Blend, Full Synthetic

James Davis jld@wk.net
Fri, 07 Jan 2005 15:17:59 -0600

Opposite opinion.  All my Corvairs have Positraction differentials.  I use
Mobil I  in all with one bottle of GM posi fluid.  The Ultra Van gets two
bottles.  No Corvair differentials see harder continuous than the one in my
Ultra Van.  The diff  gets really hot 370 + degrees (measured by optical
pyrometer) after an hour or so at full throttle.
Jim Davis