<VV> Pigeon Forge (no Corvair)

Joe Robbins robbins@monticello.net
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 11:07:26 -0600

If they were cooked on a Forge and thus " Forged Pigeons" they would be
perfect. You also must remember that Late Forged Pigeons are much better
than Early Forged Pigeons. I love this thread, every time,  I just can't
help it......

Joe Robbins
BBRT

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org [mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]
On Behalf Of Russ Moorhouse
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2005 9:05 AM
To: VV
Subject: <VV> Pigeon Forge (no Corvair)

While we're on the subject of pigeons, I thought I would ask for something
we've been looking for, for a long time.  Does anyone have a recipe for Clay

Pigeons?  We've tried cooking them a number of different ways and they are
still too tough to eat.

Russ Moorhouse
'65 Corsa coupe 140 HP
Group Corvair Member