<VV> RE: Changing "reply" for VV

Dennis & Debbie Pleau ddpleau@earthlink.net
Sat, 08 Jan 2005 15:21:55 -0600

Back in the dark ages, when I was chair, I changed it to reply to the list
over Bryan's better judgement, It caused a whole bunch of problems.  I
think I left it that way for a week to see if people would get used to it,
they didn't.  This was back when we had 400 members at the most.  I think
we should leave it as it is,

Dennis