<VV> RE: Changing "reply" for VV

Sethracer@aol.com Sethracer@aol.com
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 23:12:16 EST

In a message dated 1/8/2005 2:14:00 PM Pacific Standard Time,
PatioMatt@aol.com writes:

1   It is possible to change settings so that when you hit "Reply"  it will
send to V V

You would then have to hit "Reply to All"  to add  the others that have
responded, etc.

2    In the past  this has caused some problems when people meant to reply
directly to the  originator

WHAT DO YOU THINK???

Matt Nall

Say, Matt - Are we supposed to reply to you only? Or . . . . .

I like the VV set the way it is. As an AOL user, my "reply" goes to the
sender, "reply all" to the sender plus VV. (on VV mail). Fast Vairs is  different.
On Fastvairs either "reply" or "reply all" goes back to Fastvairs,  with
really don't like that, but I have grown accustomed to editing my  addresses,
often adding the senders name from the body of the  message. Depending on the
message and the content, I often reply  directly to the sender and not to Virtual
Vairs, adding VV only when my answer  is relevant (In my opinion) to the
group.

Seth  Emerson
Sethracer@aol.com
C's the day! Corvair, Camaro,  Corvette