<VV> Changing "Reply" for VV

vairologist@juno.com vairologist@juno.com
Sun, 9 Jan 2005 11:23:09 -0800

> From: Shaun <shaun_mcgarvey@shaw.ca>
> You guys are good at confusing me. The only thing I was complaining
> about was: I have to manually delete the sender's name in the "To:"
> line so I don't send them a duplicate. That's it.I'm lazy and I don't
want to have to do it.
> Smitty, back me up will ya?

---------------------------------
Smitty says:  I have laid low on this thread because of being computer
illiterate and not being sure I am on solid ground when I speak.  I have
always been of the opinion that when I reply to virtualvairs@corvir.org
that I have no control over my posts not only going to the list but also
the digest.  I don't especially want it that way.  As a subscriber to the
digest I figure if someone wants to read what I write they can do it
there.  Other JUNO subscribers may know something I don't, but it seems
to me that the option of sending to ALL is out of my hands and is in the
hands of the digest owner.
        I am and always have been an advocate of keeping things simple.
I don't like seeing messages repeated over and over because people are
too lazy to trim them, and I sure don't want my thoughts being posted to
people who don't care to read them.  Life is too complicated already
without adding repeated messages and unwanted posts.