Frank Gives Wix Part Number Re: <VV> PF4's--Market Price

FrankCB@aol.com FrankCB@aol.com
Sun, 9 Jan 2005 16:41:38 EST

    Hank neglects to mention the Wix part number for this Corvair oil filter.
 Maybe he wants you to buy HIS instead.<GGGGG>
    Anyway, the Corvair Wix filter number is 51038.  Once I told the Wix
dealer what the part number was he had them for me in a few days from his
supplier.  They look like the same construction as the original PF-4, but the color is
white.
    Frank "slippery when oily" Burkhard