Frank Gives Wix Part Number Re: <VV> PF4's--Market Price

Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com
Sun, 9 Jan 2005 17:10:43 -0500

For those of you who may have forgotten, JR Read set up a case lot (12)
special purchase.  I ordered a case right around Christmas and got
great service, they arrived in less than a week.  Go to:

http://www.filterbuy.com/corvair.html
--
Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/