Frank Gives Wix Part Number Re: <VV> PF4's--Market Price

Dennis & Debbie Pleau ddpleau@earthlink.net
Sun, 09 Jan 2005 17:58:29 -0600

Wasn't someone on this list talking about making a kit that contained some
blue spray paint and a vinyl stick on logo and lettering to make WIX
filters into AC filters?

Dennis