<VV> Locked Up Engine

Ken Maxwell kobramax@insightbb.com
Sun, 9 Jan 2005 20:50:04 -0500

Hi Guys!

I recently purchased a Hugger Orange 69 convertible 110 PG with less than
25,000 miles. It has been sitting with engine problems since 1975. Here are
the facts: the engine is currently locked up. The spark plugs and valve covers
have been removed, as well as the left carburetor and left exhaust manifold.
The smog pump is still hooked up. My questions are: what is wrong with the
engine and what can I do to unlock it? Someone suggested pouring PB Blaster
down the spark plug holes. Any other ideas? Thanks for your help!

Ken Maxwell
Louisville, KY
(2) 69 Convertibles: (1) rusty and (1) blown up!