<VV> PF-4's for 1.00 [ humour ]

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Sun, 9 Jan 2005 23:07:55 EST

In a message dated 1/9/2005 6:28:10 PM Pacific Standard Time,
kaczmarek@charter.net writes:

> The 30.00 price for the filters I offered Chris was 4x what I paid for them
> (dealer price x10%, plus 7% sales tax)
>
> Since Terry found PF-4's for 1.00 each, I have offered to buy half of those
> he
> got for 4 times what he paid for them---I think that's fair!!!
>
> let's see how many of them I get <GG>
>
> HANK

ZERO...NADA.......ZILCH!!!!!

You now live SOUTH  of the Mason / Nixon line

Carpetbaggers never got a break!....except a Free Ride  ....outa town!!
LOL!!

Is this something the Mason taught you???   GGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V