<VV> PF-4's for 1.00 / Money well spent (humor?)

AeroNed@aol.com AeroNed@aol.com
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 01:19:24 EST

In a message dated 1/10/2005 12:03:13 AM Central Standard Time,
carmerjr@mindspring.com writes:

My  Reliable "urban or rural " sources have informed me  that non PF-4
oil  filters are twenty times less effective in repelling all hooved mammals
but  especially non-effective for DEER, Elk, Caribou and Moose. Terry Kalp
knows  Corvair conservation !!! <GGG>

In a related story...

My Corvair stays in the garage, behind wussy drapes, so it can't even see
the bad weather because I don't have those "hooved mammal" repelling oil filter.
 Since I've sacrificed one Corvair to mother nature, I don't want to push my
luck  with ice, snow and falling branches...

Ned