<VV> Blocked messages (non-Corvair)

Ewell Mills emills5@cfl.rr.com
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 10:01:35 -0500

I goofed.  I use Outlook Express for my E-Mail (including VV of course).
When I clicked on message, one of the things listed was Block Message.  At the
time I did this, Virtual Vairs was highlighted and when I clicked on Block
Message, it blocked VV messages. (I was hoping to learn how to block some of
the junk crap that I keep getting).  Does someone familiar with Outlook
Express know how I go about "Unblocking" what I accidentally blocked.  It is
rather obvious that I am not very knowledgable about Computers, so in explain
what I can do to unblock VV, please keep it at level understandable to a
computer dummy.  Offline reply would really be nice so as not to make me feel
any dumber than I already do.  Thanks.

Cecil Mills
Cocoa, Fl.