<VV> Computing by Candle Light

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 11:38:16 EST

<<In a message dated 1/10/05 7:30:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
k-wildman@onu.edu writes:

<<Wednesday night a massive ice storm hit our area.  At first it was very
 pretty with all the tree limbs coated in ice and twinkling.   >>

Warren L.  replies;

> Ken,
>
> Where do you live?
> Your story exactly parallels mine down to every detail, except that our GMC
> motorhome generator burnt out this morning.

*****************************

I feel sorry for ALL  of you.....we've just had our last storm of this series
[ year??]  and will be back up in the 40-50's by Thurs......everyone is now
worried about fast Meltoff!

Everything we've had this last week is moving your way......North and
south.....

Warren...bummer about the gen......

TIP  of the day??

Northern Auto..Kragen Schucks Checker, etc.  is selling a 3000 watt /  3500
watt peak  Gen...$299!     I swear its a CLONE of my $1200  HONDA EM3500!

Good luck to all...and hope you stay warm!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V