<VV> When the lights came on in Ada

Ken Wildman k-wildman@onu.edu
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 18:26:35 -0500

FINALLY !!!!!

At 5:18pm today, the lights came back on at the Wildman abode.

We had a crew from Dominion Power Company, Virginia, who got us hooked up
again.  The only bad part, from Penny's perspective is that the stove is
now operational.

I don't think she has to worry about it tonight.  I'll take her out for a
nice dinner now that we can leave and not worry about missing a repair crew.

I have to say that these linemen are terrific.  They had crews from 7
states in this area getting thousands of homes hooked up and the main lines
restored.  These men and women are working 16 hour days (and nights) far
from home and their families.

Still no phone, so I'm using the cell and having to re-charge it fairly
frequently.

Enjoy the comfort of your homes (we certainly will),
Ken