<VV> Bernie Weddle

LESLIE CAMPBELL CAMPBELL-clan@msn.com
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 20:15:48 -0500

Hey Guys:

  For those of you who haven't heard yet, Bernie Weddle passed away Tuesday
afternoon of heart failure. For us who have known him for many years, this
will be a  great loss. Bernie has been a friend to many Corvair enthusiasts
over the years and has served Corsa as an Eastern Director, a life member of
Corvair Atlanta serving as President and most all other positions and also as
a member or our club, Nader's Raiders.
  His family will receive visitors Friday evening between 6:00 pm and 8:00 pm
at the Roswell Funeral Home in Roswell, Georgia. Grave side services and
interment will be at Arlington Cemetery in Sandy Springs, Georgia on Saturday
at 2:00 p.m. May our prayers be with his family and our memories of Bernie
last until we join him.

Les Campbell
Organization Director
Nader's Raiders Corvair Enthusiasts, Inc.