<VV> new thread- dual turbo on a corsa

Peter Robb robpe009@student.otago.ac.nz
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 00:02:49 +1300

Hello I am Peter From New Zealand,

I wish to start a new thread.

I have a 65 180 HP Corsa minus its turbo gear. I bought a chrome inlet
manifold and note its offset that could favor the right hand bank of
cylinders.

How would I go getting some aftermarket turbochargers rigged up with
intercoolers, so theres one for each bank of three cylinders with a
balance tube between them to compensate for any differences.

I am a novice to all this but I noticed some comment in a reveared
catalogue that turboed corvairs dont boost until in third or top.

This seems odd to me as boost normally kicks in at a certain rev range in
my limited experience. If you were in third or top, your revs would be
lower than say in low or second gear?

I would expect it is possible to get boost in all gears?

Any experts out there?

I enjoyed the discussion on synthetic oil.

Peter Robb