<VV> F4U (Corsair not Corvair)

Dave Morris BigD@DaveMorris.com
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 15:58:08 -0600

All this talk of Corvairs.... errr. Corsairs... I had to jump in and show a
picture of me next to the sexiest design ever created.  Warning.. photo may
be considered pornographic by some airplane nuts that are apparently on
this list (including me):  http://www.davemorris.com/dave/caff4u.jpg.

Maybe someday a 1/2 scale WAR replica Corsair with a Corvair engine??

Dave Morris

At 01:47 PM 1/14/2005 -0800, you wrote:

>At 10:42 hours 01/13/2005 -0600, James Davis wrote:
> >Agree.  I worked on the USAF Douglas A-1E (Navy designation AD-5) for quite
> >a while.  All had the 2,700 hp Wright R-3350-26W.
> >Jim Davis
>

>A Viet era pilot wrote a book, "Skyraider" and told some stories (among
>many others) of how the E-model drivers would use their airplanes to
snipppppp