<VV> Differential leak

Ewell Mills emills5@cfl.rr.com
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 19:43:09 -0500

Thanks to all who replied.  A member of our club advised me that our club has
a shop tool for doing this.  I will pick it up Sunday when we have a meeting.
With helpful suggestions from Mike Mann, Larry Forman, and James Davis,  I
think I can get this done.  Still have to wait on parts from Clark's to start.
Seems I'm ordering something every few days.  Sure wish FLAPS stocked this
type of thing.  Anyone think NAPA might have the 'O' Rings?  Again thanks to
all who replied and to Gene Barr for advising me that our club has the tool
that I need to do it.

Cecil Mills
Cocoa, Fl.