<VV> diff

N. Joseph Potts pottsf@msn.com
Sat, 15 Jan 2005 14:23:23 -0500

1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of Tom Wright
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2005 2:00 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> diff

Thanks, Smitty.

That was a timely post on the differential adjustment for re sealing the
adjuster sleeves. I have to do mine and was concerned about counting the
spins
to get it apart. I am considering doing the snout at the same time, just to
make sure. My diff is out, so it's a little easier for me, may as well do it
all.

C U

Tom Wright
St.Catharines