<VV> Re: Old Age and eBay (no corvair)

Dave Morris "BigD" BigD@DaveMorris.com
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 09:31:52 -0600

I'm proud to be skewing the average downward. :)

As for eBay, it's not 1960 and we're not in Mayberry RFD any more.  Going
online is like wandering into Times Squares.  Don't listen to the card
sharks and hawkers.  Don't trust anything you see in your e-mail inbox.
Check everything out and become an Internet cynic and you'll be
safe.  Before clicking on a link in an e-mail, look at the status bar at
the bottom as you mouseover the link, and see where it is REALLY planning
to take you.  Check out supposed viruses and scams at Snopes.com or
http://vil.mcafee.com/hoax.asp before passing them on to everyone in your
address book.

I see so many scams in my 10 inboxes every day I could open my own FBI.

Dave Morris
(P.S. Did you just click on that link without checking it?)