[VV-talk] Re: <VV> EBay heads up (no Corvair but very useful if you buy or sell Corvair stuff on eBay!)

Alan and Clare Wesson alan.wesson@atlas.co.uk
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 18:22:15 -0000

> Just clicking on the button connects them to your computer, and in less
> time than it takes to say "I shouldn't have done that !" they have
> installed Spyware on your computer that "echoes" your key strokes to them,
> and so your "encrypted" passwords are sent to them, because they can see
> each key you press.
>
> The blank screen probably just makes you wait for something to show up,
> while it's installing its spyware.

That's what I am worried about. I have run Norton and changed all my
passwords since, but Norton didn't pick anything up.

So am I safe?

Cheers

Alan