<VV> New Projects

Geoffrey Albert Clarke Johnson geoffj@unm.edu
Sun, 16 Jan 2005 17:28:18 -0700

Yesterday with the much appreciated help of several Corvairs of  New Mexico
members, my new projects came home.

Pictures can be seen at:
http://www.unm.edu/~geoffj/Vert

Both are solid shells.  The red one will get attention first.  Spent the
day cleaning it up - mainly had to gut the interior and clean it out.  The
motor in it is frozen, but we will throw together a late 95 engine for it
shortly.
BTW thanks for answering the paint code question.  We were wondering what
the black car was originally before someone rattle canned it!

-Geoff Johnson
Albuquerque NM

Wait I'm having one of those things.... a headache with pictures....
An Idea!
-Phillip J. Fry