<VV> help- 4 primary carbs

Dennis Nichols dixiehwy25@yahoo.com
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 06:58:08 -0800 (PST)

My old Corsa had two prmaries as secondary units- minus the chokes. It's common for that to be done over the years I've gathered. Big shortage of secondaries, which are really chokeless primaries. No problems were encountered at all

"LABRANCHE, RICHARD C" <RLABRAN@entergy.com> wrote:I have a question to whether it is or is not a good idea to run a 140 hp
motor with 4 primary carburetors. I purchased the car set up this way and
the previous owner said he was told to set it this way in order for gas to
be always running thru the carburetors. The car seems to run, perform just
fine. I don't have anything to compare it to though. Thanks for any help or
opinions.

"Every time a man gets in his car it should be a vacation"- Harley Earl

Dennis Nichols    CORSA, CKC

1961 Lakewood 700 98/3

Interested in wagons? lakewood700@yahoo.com