<VV> Uh....weren't the nitritided cranks only offered in the turbos?

Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 10:48:29 -0500

My understanding is all turbos and 140s have the hardening, I've torn
down a couple non-Corsa 140s with the ampersand designated hardened
crank.

--
Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/