<VV> Car for sale! and rainwater from hurricane Ivan, too !

Dave Morris BigD@DaveMorris.com
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:17:59 -0600

I especially loved these lines:

"The exterior is blue and has surface rust in spots"

"Then the back seat...there's plenty of room for someone to be back there
with me and we'd still have lots of room to roll around in, and just have a
great time"

"I'll be waiting to meet you when you come to pick it up and maybe do a pic
by the car or something"

Glad to see that the old adage "sex sells" hasn't been lost on eBay.  After
you bid on the Corvair, you can pick up one of her calendars or videos,
too! LOL!

Dave Morris