<VV> Suspect Car deal

Jim Houston tampatexan@earthlink.net
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 17:53:31 -0500

This is a common scam....  I got several from the UK and Ireland when I
was selling my Mini (like they're going to pay to reimport a car that
abounds over there!)..  Same thing happened with a trailer last month..
I specifically said in the ad "NO SHIPPING" and some guy used the "buy
it now" and was going to send me excess money to cover the shipping
(which I was supposed to transfer)..

Ignore it and move on...  a legitimate bbuyer will appear..

Jim Houston
Brandon, FL
'65 Monza
'66 Monza