<VV> Early Dash Harness Sources

Anil Mittal anil@anil.com
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 14:24:25 -0500

Not sure if I would agree here. Give the manufacturer a call. They
are good people. I ordered a front main harness (the one with the
fuse block), glove box light harness, wiper harness, front light
harness, guage harness, from them and received them within 4 days of
ordering. If I remember correctly the savings on the fuse panel
harness alone was about $30 over the next lowest vendor.

 Not that I am knocking the vendor. They are great and we are lucky
to have them. But if I can save 15% to 20% on an order then I will.

Anil

--__--__--

Message: 4
From: "Dan & Synde" <dsjkling@sbcglobal.net>
To: "Virtual Vairs Submission" <virtualvairs@corvair.org>
Cc: <goofyroo@excite.com>
Subject: Re: <VV> Early Dash Harness Sources
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 19:35:32 -0800
<SNIP>
As a final note. If you do decide to get a new harness, I'd check out
one
of the Corvair vendors first before going straight to the
manufacturer.
They'll probably have one in stock, I think Larry already said he
did. The
manufacturer's deal won't be any better and you'll have to wait for
them to
get enough orders for a corvair harness before they make up a batch,
ask me
how I know this!!!

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd, 3.89, 110 On the Road Again, yeehaw :)
1963 Spyder, restored 4spd Saginaw