<VV> Wiring harnesses

Joe West joew@diveaz.com
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 07:10:51 -0700

I hope you don't actually sell these dune buggies and drag cars with old
used brittle wiring in them.  Sheesh... Talk about a really BAD idea; let's
take an old wiring harness and put it in vehicles that are subject to more
shock than a "normal" vehicle (assuming of course that you use the dune
buggies on dunes and the drag cars on the strip).

I wouldn't recommend that anybody "save money" by using old wiring
harnesses.

Joe West