<VV> Opinions - Electric Fuel Pumps

David C. Herrin III David C. Herrin III" <source@adnc.com
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 17:15:12 -0800

Gentlemen,
As some may know I have discontinued our mechanical fuel pumps - at least
for now.
I am re-evaluating both in line and in tank electric fuel pump suppliers /
manufacturers at present
-  I haven't surveyed industry offerings since 1980's.
I estimate about 4 dozen pumps to examine  and then test probably 6 - with 2
to become inventory.
I believe that this group and Fastvair are very particular about the quality
of parts wanted.
I would like you to provide us with any opinion you might have - think
automotive please.
Please state the brand (box) & #, the true mfg. if known , part # and
price - where purchased.
I hope to finish up evaluation and revise our offerings very shortly.

Please reply off line - save the bandwidth.

Thanks,
David