<VV> SHE DID IT TO ME AGAIN!

Bruce Blackmon Bruce Blackmon" <blackmon@llano.net
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 00:32:29 -0600

Well Mom did it to me again. Long story, short, I owed Mom some money, and
with my landfall from Christmas, I paid her off. The next day she comes up
with this sillyness of GIVING me the 61 Lakewood, which had Nothing to do with
what I owed her. I told her that was silly, and the whole idea was to get it
running well, so she could drive it around some times, just for fun, because
she loved it so much. She tells me her prorities have changed, and she did not
care about it anymore, it's mine, get it out of here. SO, now I have 3, was
working on a 4th parts car, buts that's gone cause I now have no place to put
it. ( the rustbucket in Arlington, e-bay), had some good parts. So today, I
hope, I will have to tow Conan back out to Snappys, bring Annabelle Lee to
Mom's house, and put the 61, no name yet, BACK in my garage again  for another
long sleep. I still have enough money left to get the parts I need for ONE,
and that's the vert. Full brake rebuild, carpet, interior, carbs overhauled,
fan bearing, and anything else that pops up. But it will be the main project
in the Spring. Anyone remember "Roadie" with Meatloaf? "Why is my life more
difficult than anyone elses?" I just want to get one running well soon, and
all I do is run them around all the time. Oh Well, I still have them, and did
order a bunch of parts for the 61, and I got it running last Fall. I'll have
to see what happens,. Pushin' Corvairs around Again Blackmon signing off.