<VV> ULTRA SAFETY (humor?) Fire Extinguisher (quite serious)

Duane, Jim Jim.Duane@it.BAESystems.com
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 09:26:17 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org] On Behalf Of Louis C. Armer, Jr.
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 6:26 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> ULTRA SAFETY (humor?)

FRIENDS, We at DeckRug Enterprises are proud to announce another fine
DeckRug Product !!! Yes FRIENDS, we are the EXCLUSIVE providers of
"SAFETY SAND" , YES "SAFETY SAND" to help with ALL your SAFETY needs in
your Corvair !!!  <<SNIP>>

IMPORTANT!   F-I-R-E E-X-T-I-N-G-U-I-S-H-E-R and 12V MAIN BATTERY
FUSE/QUICK DISCONNECT... I admit I have the extinguisher, but neither
the quick disconnect ot the mondo main fuse... THAT will change...  But
we ALL can... Take a look at the big-fat battery cable and the main 12V
cable as they traverses to the starter/tunnel...at least make sure the
cables are the correct length, the connections are tight, the insulation
is good (the grommet at the firewall is intact), and the routing is
safe.
AND having a fire extinguisher will help save those equipped with the
"Ultra Safety Sand"  ;>)

Jim Duane
'66 180 Corsa CVT
Colonial Corvairs