<VV> Corvair Adventures Part 2 [long]

BEllison@bbafiberweb.com BEllison@bbafiberweb.com
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 14:59:37 -0500

Well, the girl I chatted with last night, came in early today, and wanted to
go cruisin in the Corvair for lunch.  Me, and 3 women piled in.  They
laughed as I opened the trunk and put stuff from the car in the trunk.  "The
trunk's in FRONT!"  Pulled off, and the dang muffler started dragging on the
u-joint side.  Got another piece of wire and tied her up, real good.  Drove
off to eat.  Found a place, pulled in around back, drove around the close
spots, and nothing...went to a further lot, and low and behold, what do I
see, but a LM red-orange coupe with black spoiler pulling out of a space.  I
pulled up beside him and said, "When's the last time you saw two of these in
a parking lot?"  He says, "NEVER!".  I tell him he's got a car behind him,
and that we were heading inside to eat.  He pulls off, and I'm hoping he's
gonna stop, but I realized I didn't actually ask him that.  He pulls on out
of the parking lot, and is gone.  Missed an opportunity there.  CRAP!

Guy, if you're on this list, or someone else knows you...my apologies.  I in
no way meant to imply you drive off.  I really wanted to chat, if it was
only a few minutes.  The guy looked small framed, gray hair, gray thick
mustache.  If you happen to know him, and he might have been around S. Trion
in Chrlotte behind the Red Brick Pizza, please let him know.  I'll be back
in Charlotte next week, and would love to chat.  Anybody else in that area?

Barry Ellison
2005 Corsa SC President
65 Corsa 140 Coupe, 4spd
65 Monza 140 Vert, 4spd
61 Lakewood PG, Next project
Please note: This message may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.