<VV> V V MUST READ! WARNING!

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Fri, 21 Jan 2005 23:05:30 EST

Subject:     TEST OF "EFFECTS OF A SHORT" USING A BATTERY

It has come to my attention that someone not knowing the difference between
"GROUND"   and "battery negative"  might attempt this test in a manner that
might cause harm to themselves, resulting in litigation.

I therefore RETRACT  the following statement  / methodology / for any gauge
wire or other conductor, not excluding "known nonconductive materials."

*
*******
In a message dated 1/20/2005 10:32:22 AM Pacific Standard Time,