<VV> Corvair evolution sparks the new "sporty car" industry

Charles Lee chaz@properproper.com
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 13:35:33 -0800

Which is why I started with "I think ..."

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: BobHelt@aol.com
  To: chaz@properproper.com ; VirtualVairs@corvair.org
  Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2005 12:49 PM
  Subject: Re: <VV> Corvair evolution sparks the new "sporty car" industry

  In a message dated 1/23/05 1:19:58 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
chaz@properproper.com writes:

    I remember this factoid from early on, don't remember the source, because
it
    made so much sense.

    Look at all the parts in the Corvair's rear suspension and engine alone.
    Compare that to the "normal" car.

  Well, I fully agree that your "fact" makes a lot of sense, and could very
well be true. But for the sake of accuracy, let's think of this logical
supposition rather than calling it a real fact.  You know as well as I how
reliable memories as when recalling something "I remember reading" once.
  Regards,
  Bob Helt