<VV> old pictures of my 61 lakewood posted

Mark Noakes mark@noakes.com
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 16:52:17 -0800

I dug out a bunch of pictures of my 61 Lakewood as it was restored in the early 80s and driven thru the late 80s.  They've been scanned and posted on my website per below in my signature.  Photo albums are listed in the upper left hand corner and there are two albums dedicated to the Lakewood.  Overall the site is brand new and in rough shape;please forgive the construction!  Unfortunately the Lakewood is now also in rough shape, but I haven't given up on it yet.

Check it out.

Thanks,

Mark Noakes
http://blog.mark.noakes.com/

"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is usually a difference."