<VV> Gas in Oil

corvairs lonwall@corvairunderground.com
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 16:56:53 -0800

Well then certainly they leak not! Actually, a carb that has flooding
problems (and sometimes the car can still run "ok") can continually
"wash" the cylinder walls and put gas in the case as well. But it's an
easy matter to remove the fuel pump and look for a leak underneath where
all there should be is oil - Lon

www.corvairunderground.com