<VV> My Hero (no Corvair )

cash case cash.case@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 10:04:52 -0600

While I'm just a bit too young to remember when TV's didn't exist, by
the time I was 10 I was hooked. I don't think we had one until early
60's. I was born in 1960. I don't remember any Corvair commercials. Of
course by the time I was interested in cars, Corvairs had fallen out of
favor. I do remember the cigarette commercials. For some reason I also
remember some of the Chrysler commercials. The Dodge Challenger was
another of my favorite cars. I sold mine in '88 for grocery money. I
still kick myself for that!

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of cash face.jpg]
Cash Case, Art guy -
Home phone: 972-444-8531
Cell phone: 214-280-8998
"Some people are like slinkies.