<VV> Money Recovered on Ebay Rip Off

GYoungwolf@aol.com GYoungwolf@aol.com
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 17:16:16 EST

Just an update from when I posted that I had been ripped off for some carb
cores by a "girlfriday99" on ebay. I got a notice from Paypal today (about a
month after payment and 2 weeks after filing a fraud complaint) that they had
recovered the funds from her account and put them back in mine. This means a
couple of things, I think.... Paypal can be a pretty secure way of doing business
on ebay, and...they can get into your account....? Don't want to start a
thread about ebay or paypal, but just to advise others who have been ripped by her
or others....I

Now I'm looking for one Timothy Luce, owner of a couple of Corvairs, who just
moved to Washington, who also ripped me off for a pair of cards by giving me
a credit card number (twice) that did not work....

Soon to post about a guy in FL if I don't get paid soon..... :-).
Fed Up,
FWIW,
The Carbmeister