<VV> RE: Swing axle diameter

James Davis jld@wk.net
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 14:25:12 -0600

I don't have any car axles around the shop.  The FC axle is 22.25 inches
long (not including the splines).  That is to the hub face.  The diameter
at the bearing is 1.375 inches and this diameter tapers to 1.0 inches
at  1.5 inches from the splines.  The axle diameter increases to 1.125 at
the splines.
Jim Davis